Some tips for your next home improvement remodeling project
Kelly Bros. is a Northern Kentucky Home and Design Center. Our Northern Kentucky home center is a showcase of home remodeling that includes: kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling and replacement windows.
- Pack everything that won't be needed into boxes. This will keep things dust-free.
- Keep essential items handy: basic food that can be microwaved, condiments, cereal, microwave-safe dishes and utensils, dishcloths, dishwasher soap, paper plates and cups, coffee, coffee pot and sugar/creamer, paper towels, napkins, and garbage bags.
- You will be without water in the kitchen for a short time. You may need to do dishes in another sink or the bathtub for
You will be without water in the kitchen for a short time. You may need to do dishes in another sink or the bathtub for
Many contractors will wait until cabinets have arrived before tearing out your current cabinets. Be sure to clarify this
Set up the microwave and refrigerator in another area, along with a table for preparation.
- Stockpile restaurant coupons for the nights when you really want to eat out.
- Relax and rely on your kitchen designer. There will be a beautiful kitchen when all the dust is gone!!