Kitchen and Bath Remodeling Tips
Some tips for your next home improvement remodeling project
- Pack everything that won't be needed into boxes. This will keep things dust-free.
- Keep essential items handy: basic food that can be microwaved, condiments, cereal, microwave-safe dishes and utensils, dishcloths, dishwasher soap, paper plates and cups, coffee, coffee pot and sugar/creamer, paper towels, napkins, and garbage bags.
- You will be without water in the kitchen for a short time. You may need to do dishes in another sink or bathtub. Many contractors will wait until cabinets ahve arrived before tearing out your current cabinets. Be sure to clarify this. Set up the microwave and refrigerator in another area, along with a table for preparation.
- Stockpile restaurant coupons for the nights when you really want to eat out.
- Relax and rely on your kitchen designer. There will be a beautiful kitchen when all the dust is gone!
Kelly Bros. is a Northern Kentucky Home and Design Center. Our Northern Kentucky home center is a showcase of home remodeling that includes: kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, and replacement windows.
Click Here For A Full List Of Products