Some tips for your next home improvement project
Getting Started with your home improvement project:
1. Gather a scrapbook of notes, photos and articles relevant to your project(s).
2. Get together with family members to find out their input.
3. Come up with a budget that you can live with.
4. Draw a rough sketch of your floor plan and take measurements (or, get floor plan from architect or builder).
5. If you would like, please fill out our Kitchen Planning Guide.
6. CONTACT US to make an appointment, or feel free to stop in OUR SHOWROOM.
The first time you stop into our showroom we will . . .
1. Answer any questions you may have.
2. Review and/or assist you in establishing a budget.
3. Discuss your scrapbook of ideas (if you have one).
4. Discuss your floor plan (if you have one) and go over some design ideas.
5. Discuss your plans for utilizing the room you will be remodeling.
If You Like What You See . . .
1. We will come to your home and take measurements.
2. We will create a design, and draft perspectives, elevations, and a floor plan.
3. We will provide you with a price.
4. We will set up a meeting for you to discuss the design and pricing and discuss any potential modifications you would like to make.
5. We will complete your home improvement project and you will enjoy the results for years to come!