General Home Improvement
Some tips for your next home improvement project
Getting started with your home improvement project:
- Gather a scrapbook of notes, photos and articles relevant to your project(s).
- Get together with family members to find out their input.
- Come up with a budget that you can live with.
- Draw a rough sketch of your floor plan and take measurements (or, get floor plan from architect or builder).
- If you would like, please fill out our Kitchen Planning Guide.
- CONTACT US to make an appointment, or feel free to stop in OUR SHOWROOM.
The first time you stop into our showroom, we will...
- Answer any questions you may have.
- Review and/or assist you in establishing a budget.
- Discuss your scrapbook of ideas (if you have one).
- Discuss your floor plan (if you have one) and go over some design ideas.
- Discuss your plans for utilizing the room you will be remodeling.
If you like what you see...
- We will come to your home and take measurements.
- We will create a design, and draft perspectives, elevations, and a floor plan.
- We will provide you with a price.
- We will set up a meeting for you to discuss the design and pricing and discuss any potential modifications you would like to make.
- We will complete your home improvement project and you will enjoy the results for years to come!
Click Here For A Full List Of Products